- Advanced installer SQL session setup
- Can I install or re-install IIS after installing .NET Framework?
- Create a backup of Easy Projects prior to Upgrading
- Does SQL Server need to be installed on the web-server?
- Downloading and Installing Your Upgrade Files
- How can I clone my existing In-house installation and set up a second instance to use it for testing purposes?
- I created a custom user on my SQL server for EP. Which permissions should this user have on SQL server for EP to work?
- I run the setup and it tells me I need IIS. What is that, and how do I get it?
- I successfully installed Easy Projects, but "404 - Page Not Found" error was displayed when I tried to open the Easy Projects web-site in my browser
- Installation went successfully, but a blank page was displayed
- Is there a fee associated with upgrading?
- Scalar variable error message
- Should I create a database for Easy Projects or it will be created automatically?
- What are the requirements for SQL server?
- What should I do if upgrade process has failed?
- When I click "Test Connection" button, "Connection Failed" message is displayed