This article covers the updated Activity Center of April 2022. Articles pertaining
to the older Activity Center are still available in our Knowledge Base under similar titles but will be phased out as new Activity Center replaces its older version entirely.
An activity can be specifically marked as a milestone in Easy Projects. To collate and present available information on existing milestones, the Milestones report is used (a custom report in Reports).
Marking activity a milestone in the details section
- In Activity Center, click the activity you want to mark as a milestone.
- In Activity Details section, locate the Type of Activity selector.
- Click the Not Milestone marker () left of the selector to toggle it to its opposite (Milestone) state ().
- The change takes effect immediately.
Setting a milestone in Activity Center
- Go to Activity Center.
- Hover over the name of the activity you want to set as a milestone.
- Click the More actions section of the Details button ().
- Select Set as milestone.
Milestones in Gantt View
Milestones are colored yellow in Gantt View in Activity Center.
For details, see Milestone Report.