You can save the current configuration in the Activity center in a view. This is a great time saver. For example, one view can differ from another one in that it has the Status column for activities, while the other does not.
- While in the Activity center, click Save on the Activity center toolbar.
- Type in the name of the view and click Apply.
Saved views icons
Depending on the Activity center view selected at the time of saving a view, the saved view will be marked with a view mode icon for better visibility.
- Table view
- Gantt view
- Board view
- Calendar view
Sharing saved view
Once the view is saved, you can share it with others.
- Select a saved view to share on the left-side menu.
- Click on the saved view name in the header.
- Turn the Share to everyone toggle on.
Hiding saved view
- Hover over the saved view in the left-side menu.
- Click Hide view .
Unhiding saved view
To unhide a view you need to add it to the list of visible views from the archive of views.
- While in the Activity center, click Browse views on the head bar of the Saved views section of the main menu.
- On the All saved views list that opens, select the view you wish to unhide.