Getting started with project management in the Activity center is a pretty straightforward process, and it all begins with adding your projects and activities to your board. This simple initial step lays the foundation for effective project organization and oversight.
Adding a project
To add a project:
- Locate and click New project in the Activity center.
- The "New project" pop-up window will appear on your screen. This pop-up enables you to specify essential project details, including:
- Project name: enter a descriptive name for your project.
- Description: provide a brief overview or description of the project.
- Start and End dates: set the project's start and end dates to establish its timeline.
- Additionally, you have the option to create a project using predefined templates, streamlining the project creation process.
As you add a project, a unique ID number is assigned to the project as an identifier. It cannot be changed or deleted.
Adding an activity
To add an activity:
- Navigate to the project you wish to add an activity to.
- Hover over the project row, and will appear on the left side.
- Click . An activity placeholder will be created.
- Fill in the name of the activity in the placeholder.
- Press Enter to save the created activity. Another method to save the activity is to click elsewhere in the grid.
As you add an activity, a unique ID number is assigned to the activity as an identifier. It cannot be changed or deleted.