You can manage your list of preset and saved views by removing items from it and adding items from the All Saved Views repository.
Typical Use Case
A colleague of yours has created a saved view and shared it, You want to have the view available to you so that you can use it too. The following steps are recommended for this use case:
- The view creator lets you know—by email, message board, or some other way—that the view has been created and shared.
- You add the view to your list of saved views according to the steps below.
Adding a view
To add a view:
- Click the add view button () atop the list of saved and preset views on the main menu.
- The All Saved Views window, containing both views saved by you and other users, will open.
- If you have been shared a view with, scroll down the list to the group of views shared by a particular user. The group will be named, respectively, e.g. John Smith.
- Click the view you want to add to your list.
All Saved Views List
The All Saved Views list is a repository of all saved and preset views available to you. The list is grouped by creator. The top group is your own saved views. The view that you have shared are marked with a special icon (), signifying that it is visible to others.