All incoming @mentions are aggregated on the Mentions page for ease of reference. You can archive incoming @mentions and unarchive archived ones. You also have the opportunity to go directly to the messageboard. The page consists of two tabs:
- Incoming, and
Accessing @Mentions page
To access the Mentions page:
- Log in to Easy Projects if you haven't done so yet.
- Click Mentions (symbolized by @) on the main menu.
You can archive @mentions for future reference.
To archive an individual @mention:
- Place the mouse pointer on the row of the @mention you wish to archive.
- Click the archive control () as it appears at the far right-hand end of the row.
- The @mention is moved to the archived @mentions found on the Archive tab.
To archive all @mentions:
- Access the Mentions page, Incoming tab.
- Click the More actions button () above the list of @mentions.
- Select Archive all.
You can bring archived @mentions from the archive, by unarchiving them.
To unarchive an @mention:
- Access the Mentions page, Archive tab.
- Place the mouse pointer on the row of the @mention you want to unarchive.
- Click the unarchive control () as it appears at the right-hand end of the row.
Accessing messageboard from Mention page
You can always access the messageboard where an @mention is made.
To access the messageboard of an @mention:
- Access the Mentions page, Incoming or Archive tab.
- Click anywhere on the row of the @mention you want to access the messageboard of (except for the Archive or Unarchive controls as described above, see Archiving/Unarchiving @mentions).