Rate cards can be added directly from inside a project when need be, or you can manage available rate cards on a dedicated page.
Adding rate card in the project's financials section
To add a RC:
- Go to project details.
- Open Financials by clicking the project billing button ().
- Under Project billing is based on, select Rate card.
- Click the rate card dropdown.
- In the text search bar, type the name of the new card and press Enter.
- The rate card editor will open.
- Select the currency (The default currency is set in Advanced settings > Project financial settings > Default currency unit).
- Choose an effective date.
- Set a default rate. (The default rate is applied to time entries entered by project roles not listed on the card).
- Edit the roles included in the card. (For the project roles not listed on the card, the default rate will apply). Editing operations on the roles include adding and deleting.
- Set the rates for each role.
- Click "Save".
Adding Rate Card on Rate Cards page
To learn how add a rate card on the Rate Cards page, see Manage rate cards.