Rate cards are available in Easy Projects Professional Services or higher.
To be able to access project rate cards, you need Access billing information.
To manage rate cards (see Manage rate cards), including adding, editing, and deleting, you need Manage System Settings global permission.
To add new/select rate cards for a project, you need Edit project permission in your project role.
Rate cards can be added directly from inside a project when need be, or you can manage available rate cards on a dedicated page.
Adding rate card in the project's financials section
To add a RC:
- Go to project details.
- Open Financials by clicking the project billing button ().
- Under Project billing is based on, select Rate card.
- Click the rate card dropdown.
- In the text search bar, type the name of the new card and press Enter.
- The rate card editor will open.
- Select the currency (The default currency is set in Advanced settings > Project financial settings > Default currency unit).
- Choose an effective date.
- Set a default rate. (The default rate is applied to time entries entered by project roles not listed on the card).
- Edit the roles included in the card. (For the project roles not listed on the card, the default rate will apply). Editing operations on the roles include adding and deleting.
- Set the rates for each role.
- Click "Save".
Adding Rate Card on Rate Cards page
To learn how add a rate card on the Rate Cards page, see Manage rate cards.