You may want to duplicate an existing access level at times. For example, you have a Coordinator access level with the "Access all projects (not in portfolios)" disabled. You then may have need for a coordinator (a user with that access level) to generate a report on projects the person has no access to under their current access level. Duplicating the access level under a new name, e.g. Coordinator Elevated, will solve the problem.
To duplicate an access level:
- Log in as Administrator (or a user who has the ‘Manage System Settings’ permission). If you are already logged in, skip this step.
- From the User menu | Company Settings, select Access Levels.
- Select the access level you wish to duplicate. The access level details open in the right half of the screen.
- Click 'Copy'.
- Give a name to the duplicate.
- Make changes as required and click the "Save" button.