Calendar is an Activity Center view, one of four: Table, Gantt, Kanban, and Calendar. It is designed specifically to enable you to view project activities lined up on a calendar-like grid, increasing managerial visibility and giving you extra options, such as managing several calendars at once.
Turning on Calendar View
To enable Calendar view, follow these steps:
- Go to Activity Center.
- Click Calendar tab at the top.
Calendar view is month-based. To select a month to display on the Calendar, use the month selector backwards or forwards. To revert to the present month, click 'This month'.
The view shares filters and both preset and saved views with other Activity Center views. See Advanced filters for more details. For individual calendar filters, see below. Other global filters include:
- Show activities without dates
- Show parent activities
- Hide activities not matching any calendar.
Adding a Calendar
You can add up to 10 color-coded calendars. To add a calendar:
- Click "+" in Calendars section of the Calendar View screen
- Entitle the calendar in the Title text box.
- Assign a color (one of 10 available).
- In the Filters section:
- Select the filters you want to apply to the calendar being created. For example, the calendar may include activities only from a certain portfolio, and those assigned to certain people. In this case, you will want filters under group headings of Portfolios and Activity assignee.
- Click Save when you are done.
Editing a calendar
To edit a calendar:
- Hover the mouse pointer over the calendar you would like to edit.
- Click the additional options button on the right ().
- Make changes as may be required.
- Click Save.