The heart of Easy Projects, Activity Center, is where you spend most of the time managing projects. It has the following main components:
- Three view tabs: Table, Gantt, and Board.
- New Project button with the option to create projects based on a template.
- Text filter bar with the Advanced filters button (). Learn more.
- Customize button (). Learn more.
- Projects and activities sorting control.
- Saved view retrieval and current view saving buttons. Learn more.
- Hierarchical view on/off button. Learn more.
- Export & Import button.
- Filter area.
- Data area: depending on the view, Table, Gantt or Board, the area contains a customizable representation of your project data. The Table view includes a filtered (using the listing of your projects and activities, with various attributes, drop-downs, and buttons, hierarchical or flat. Learn more. The Gantt view divides the screen in two, with the left side of adjustable width being the same tabular structure as above, and the right one – a Gantt chart matching the rows representing projects or activities on the left side. Learn more. The Board view is described in detail here.
Activity Center with Gantt view on explained (see the numbered list above for reference)