Public holidays is a tab on the System List screen.
The tab has two sections: the list of available public holidays, and the button to add a new one.
Available public holidays
|Public holiday||Contains the names of available public holidays|
|Holiday date||Possible values: valid date|
Adding new public holiday
To add a public holiday:
- Click '+ New public holiday.'
- Specify a name for the holiday to be added, e.g. ‘Christmas Day’.
- Press the Tab key.
- Select a date, e.g. December 25.
To edit/delete a public holiday:
- Click the dustbin button ().
- Click 'Delete Permanently'.
Aside from their effect on a users workload, public holidays are also related to the payroll report - see the note below.
If a user has any amount of hours logged on the days prior to and immediately after a public holiday, EP will make the company public holiday a paid holiday (Absence(paid)), in the payroll report.