The Profile tab contains the currently logged-in user's profile details, such as the avatar (user picture), login name, etc.
The profile details are as follows:
|User picture||Used to upload your picture to be used as an avatar.||
|Full name||Your full name is stored here||Click Change to save your full name if edited|
|Your email address||Click Change to save your email address if edited|
|Password change||To change the current password fill in the Old Password and New Password fields and click 'Change'.||Password must be at least 5 characters long.|
To change your user password, follow these steps:
- Log in as usual. If you are logged in already, skip this step.
- Click on your avatar in the top left to open the menu, then click My Settings and choose the Profile item.
- Type your current password in the Old password field.
- Type a new password in the New password field.
- Click 'Change'.
Forgotten password handling (Password recovery)
In case you have forgotten your password, you can have Easy Projects to generate a new one for you so that you can sign in to your account. Use the steps below.
Password resetting procedure:
- On the Easy Project Login page, click the 'Forgot your password?' link.
- Type in the email address to which you want the password recovery instructions to be sent at.
- Wait for the instructions to arrive.
- Open the message with 'Easy Projects. Recover Password.' in the subject line and follow the instructions in the body of the letter.
- As a result, you will be sent a newly generated password which you can use to sign in.