Adding a project in Activity Center is the initial step in managing your projects and is very simple.
To add a project:
- Open Activity Center.
- Click the "New project" button in the top right.
If you want to create a project based on an existing template, see Creating projects based on templates.
- Type the name of the project in a text box as it opens underneath.
- Click "Create project" button.
- If you want to add activities to the project, proceed as described in Adding activities.
- As soon as the project is saved, you can furnish further details to the project by hovering its name and clicking , and filling any extra details on its details section.