To create an activity:
- Log in as a user with permission to add activities. See above, too. If you are logged in already, skip this step.
- Select Activity Center from the menu on the left.
- Use one of the procedures described below.
- Once you saved the activity, you can supply extra details as follows.
- Locate the activity on the list in Activity Center, hover on its name and click Details. This will open the Activity details section.
- With the activity created, you can supply any extra details on the activity details section.
Adding an activity to an existing project
Project Add Activity ('+') button
You can also add an activity to a project (or a sub-activity to an activity), etc.:
- Hover on a project and click '+' next to project name.
- Enter the activity name and press Enter or click outside the box to save changes.
Alternative methods of adding an activity
"More actions" button
- Hover on a project name for the Details and More Actions (...) buttons to appear.
- Click the "More actions" button and select "Add activity" from the drop-down list.
Activity Add sub-activity ('+') button
You can quickly add a sub-activity to an activity:
- Hover on an activity and click '+' next to activity name.
- Type the name of the sub-activity, and press Enter or click outside the box to save changes.
Once the activity has been created, you can modify its details as required on its Task Details page or via controls available in the Activity Center.
Attaching files to the activity
- You can check if there are any attached files to the activity and how many, using the attachments attribute button (). The number indicates the number of attached files.
- To prepare a file for attaching, click "Attach file", find the files you want to attach, select them using Ctrl+click and click "Open".
- When all the files you want attached are prepared, click 'Post'.