Q. I get the following error when trying to print a page using the Printer-Friendly version of a page. I'm using Active Directory (Windows) authentication and HTTPS to access my EP site.
Could not render the url. Could not get image from url.The URL is not accessible. Status code 0x191.The requested resource requires user authentication.
1. Create a user on the server where EP site is running which will be used as an EP application pool identity or use a domain administrator account.
2. In IIS manager create a separate application pool for EP web site/virtual directory and choose the above user as the identity for this pool as shown on the Picture 1:
3. Give this user "full control" ntfs access permissions to the EP installation folder, its subfolders and files (e.g. c:\inetpub\wwwroot\easyprojects).
4. If using SSL (https) then create a certificate and install it to a web site where EP virtual directory is located, or to EP web site (skip this step if a certificate is already installed).
5. Make sure that EP virtual directory/web site has 'Integrated Windows Authentication' enabled and 'Enable Anonymous Access' disabled.
7. Once you successfully logged in to EP try to print a page using the Printer-Friendly version, from a client machine, not from the server.
If IE can't download pdf file (i.e. there's no a dialog window asking you to save or open a file) then please follow the instructions of the MS KB article at: