The user must have the 'Add activities' and 'Manage assignees' permissions to be able to reschedule/extend a recurring activity.
Rescheduling results in resetting a recurring activity completely. You will be warned that all occurrences in the current recurrence will be deleted. A reschedule will not affect only occurrences with the start date in the past and with time logs.
You can reschedule a recurring activity at any time.
To reschedule a recurring activity:
- In Activity Center, select the recurring activity you would like to reschedule OR any of its occurrences.
- Click the additional options button ( )
- Click 'Repeat'.
- Click Reschedule.
- In the Recurrence dialog box that opens:
- Set the recurrence pattern in the fields Repeat every and Repeat on.
- Set the start date in Starts on (current date by default).
- Select the end date of the recurring activity in Ends on (limited by the period of recurrence not exceeding one year), OR
- Set how many copies of the activity will be created in Number of occurrences (max 99).
- Click 'Reschedule'.