NB: Canceling a recurring activity will affect only occurrences with the start date in the future, except ones with time logs.
To delete the occurrences of a recurring activity:
- In Activity Center, select the recurring activity you would like to delete OR any of its occurrences.
- Click the additional options button ( )
- Click 'Repeat'.
- Click the Recurrence slider to turn recurrence off (left position, gray in color).
- You will be warned that only future occurrences (with the start date in the future) will be deleted, except ones that have time logs.
- Click 'Delete'
Canceling of a recurring task results in deleting all its occurrences that:
- Have the start date in the future and
- Have no hours logged (actual hours = 0).
The original activity is NOT deleted nor is the parent repetitions activity.