Projects and activities can be filtered by progress, also known as completion rate, in Activity Center.
To filter projects or activities by progress:
- Open Activity Center.
- Click the advanced filters button ().
- Go to Health & Progress tab.
- Under Progress, select one of the filtering options — Project progress or Activity progress — or both.
- To adjust the progress range, which is 0-100% by default, click on it and drag the left and right handles on the slider control to the desired values.
- The list will be updated to show only projects or activities that meet the selected filter(s).
The filter appear as a rectangular box above the project list.
To cancel the active filter or filters, close the respective box(es) by clicking the 'X' at their top right corner.