You can filter items in Activity Center by custom field values. For example, you want to sort activities by a date custom field named 'Kick-off Meeting Date' which has today's date for its value.
As a precondition, Kick-off Meeting Date custom field of date format must be created beforehand, and should be assigned a value for all or some of activities.
To filter out activities by a custom field:
- Open Activity Center.
- Click the advanced filters button ().
- Go to Custom Fields tab.
- Click the 'More' button to access available filters.
- Select the appropriate filter (Activity > Kick-off Meeting Date).
- Under Filter by timeframe, select Today and click 'Apply'
- The list will be updated to show only activities with today's date as the value of the custom field.
To cancel filtering:
- Close active filters displayed as boxes at the top of filtered list by clicking 'X' at the right top corner.