The Customers filter allows you to filter projects by customer in Activity Center. For further details about the filters, please see Filters.
To filter projects by customer:
- Open Activity Center.
- Click Filters in the toolbar.
- Click Add Filter () at the top of the Filters panel.
- Scroll down the dropdown list to the Projects, Customers and more section, or use text search
- Flip on the Customers filter toggle.
- Click outside the dropdown list to close it.
- The list of filters is updated on the Filters panel.
- Tick a value for the Customers filter to apply it.
To cancel the active filter or filters:
- Click Filters on the toolbar.
- To cancel an individual filter, click the Cancel Filter button () next to it (see Item 3 in the picture above).
- To cancel all currently applied filters, click the Cancel All Filters button () at the top of the panel (see Item 2 in the picture above).