You can repeat an activity for a finite number of times within a specified period by making it recurring.
To create a recurring activity:
- In Activity Center, select the activity you would like to set as a recurring one.
- Click the additional options button ( )
- Select 'Repeat'.
- In the Recurrence dialog box that opens:
- Set the recurrence pattern in the fields Repeat every and Repeat on.
- Set the start date in Starts on (current date by default).
- Select the end date of the recurring activity in Ends on (limited by the period of recurrence not exceeding one year), OR
- Set how many copies of the activity will be created in Number of occurrences (max 99).
- Click 'Apply'.
As a result, there will be created a parent activity, named 'Repetitions of [name of recurring activity}'.
Identification of Recurring Activities
Recurring activities are marked with the following symbol: .
Occurrences of a recurring activity are marked with this symbol: .
If an activity is in a dependency with another activity at the time it is made recurring, it will keep the dependency. Its recurrences will not inherit the dependency.