Projects and activities followed by you can be filtered in Activity Center. To learn more about filters in Birdview PSA, see Filters.
To filter projects or activities followed by you:
- Open Activity Center.
- Click Filters in the toolbar.
- Click Add Filter () at the top of the Filters panel.
- Scroll down the dropdown list to the Resources & Constraints section, or use text search.
- Flip on the Following filter toggle.
- Click outside the dropdown list to close it.
- The list of filters is updated on the Filters panel.
- Tick the only Activities followed by me value of the Following filter to apply it.
To cancel the active filter or filters:
- Click Filters on the toolbar.
- To cancel an individual filter, click the Cancel Filter button () next to it (see Item 3 in the picture above).
- To cancel all currently applied filters, click the Cancel All Filters button () at the top of the panel (see Item 2 in the picture above).