Another method of filtering projects or activities in Activity Center is by dates.
- Start date
- End date
- Creation date
- Actual completion date
Filtering procedure is essentially whatever date you want to filter by. What is described below is for project start date.
To filter projects by start date:
- Open Activity Center.
- Click the advanced filters button ().
- Go to Resources & Constraints tab.
- Under Dates, click the 'More' button to access available date filters.
- Select the appropriate filter (Project start date).
- Select one or both of two options:
- Under Filter by timeframe, select an option and click 'Apply'.
- Under Filter by period, select a date range and click 'Apply'.
- The list will be updated to show only projects that meet the selected filter.
The filters appears as a box above the project list.
To cancel the active filter or filters, close the respective box(es) by clicking the 'X' at their top right corner.