You can easily turn a sub-activity to a top level activity.
Method 1 (drag-n-drop):
- Open Activity Center.
- Select the hierarchical view mode.
- Locate the activity you want to turn into a top-level activity.
- Drag the activity onto the project row until the latter gets surrounded with a thick black rectangular frame..
- Let go of the activity being moved.
NB: This method works only in hierarchical view mode.
NB: If displaying projects is off (the Projects checkbox is not selected on the customization panel), this method works only within the project the activity belongs to.
- Open Activity Center
- Select the activity you want to turn into a sub-activity of another activity.
- In Activity details section, hover the pointer over the hierarchy of the activity until '— change' appears.
- Click '— change'.
- Click 'set as top-level activity'.