The Activity center provides rapid and effective project and activity filtering through an extensive selection of filters. These filters take effect as you choose them, and the speed of filtering may vary based on your internet connection, potentially resulting in swift results.
To filter a list of projects:
- Go to the Activity center.
- Click to open the filters panel.
- Add missing filters by clicking and turn on the toggles of the filters you need.
- Select the required filter values.
- The list of projects is updated automatically.
Filtering by custom fields
You can filter items in the Activity center by custom field values. Filtering is only available for the following types of custom fields:
For example, you want to sort projects by a date custom field named "Kick-off Meeting" which currently has today's date as its value. As a precondition, the "Kick-off Meeting Date" custom field of the date format should be created beforehand. Then, you can assign values to this custom field for either all or selected existing projects.
To filter projects by a custom field:
- Open the Activity center.
- Click Filters on the toolbar.
- Click to add a custom field filter.
- Scroll down to the Custom fields section on the list of filters.
- Turn the toggle on for an appropriate custom field.
- The filter will appear among the available filters on the Filters panel.
To clear filters:
- Click on the toolbar.
- To clear an individual filter, click next to this filter.
- To clear all currently applied filters, click at the top of the panel.