Certain actions can be performed on two or more projects at a time. This is handy when you have many of these to manage.
To access batch operations for projects, please use these steps:
- Go to Activity Center (Projects & Tasks | Activity Center).
- Select the projects you want to modify in one go.
- Select a batch operation:
- Manage people (add or remove members),
- Change (status and/or priority),
- Duplicate, and
- Select required options for the operation you want to apply.
- Click ‘Apply’.
To change selected projects’ status from 'Open' to 'Closed':
- Select checkboxes next to the projects to be changed,
- Click 'Change' and select the target status ('Closed'),
- Click "Apply".
Only those projects that you are allowed to edit/delete are available for selection.