You can view, comment on or upload new attachments to an assignment. Attachments can be files of any type. The size of an attachment you can upload is only limited by the disk storage available to you. If needed, you can always order additional disk storage.
To access the attached file section of an activity:
- Click the activity which attachments you wish to access.
- On the message board, select the Files checkbox to enable attachments.
To upload a new attachment:
- Click the Attachment button .
- Locate the file to upload, select, and click Open.
- Type a description in the text entry bar (optional).
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 to attach another file.
- Click Post to upload the file(s).
Annotating attached image
See Image annotations.