You can stopwatch activities on the My Assignments page.
To stopwatch an activity:
- Hover the pointer over the task you want to log time to.
- Click the '0:00:00' button.
- The timer will start counting.
- To stop timer, click the timer button again.
- Add a description.
- Correct the date, if required.
- To record the entry, click 'Add'. The recorded time log appears next to the timer button.
- To cancel recording time and reset the timer, click 'Reset'.
Although Timer counts seconds, only hours and minutes are logged.
When stopwatching a task, only time measured within the current date is displayed on the timer.