How do I edit/delete attachments?
Access rules: An attachment can be deleted and its description edited, if the user can edit the project or activities OR she is the one who has uploaded the attachment.
To delete/edit (the description of) an attachment to a project or activity:
- Access the Messages, Files, Audit Trail panel for the respective project or activity by one of the available methods, e.g., via Activity Center, or the details section.
- Move the mouse pointer to the right-hand side of the attachment row until a cogwheel button appears (see the picture).
- Click the cogwheel button to open a menu with Edit and Delete commands.
- To delete the attached file, choose Delete. After a confirmation step, the file will be deleted.
- To edit the description of the file, choose Edit. Click Apply (or press Ctrl+Enter) to save the changes. Next to the edited description the word "Edited" will appear in parentheses.