You can get list of users stored as a CSV file imported to Easy Projects using a wizard.
- Is Enabled
- Can Login
- Hourly Rate
- Customer Name
Login,Name,Email,Is Enabled,Can Login,Hourly Rate,Customer Name
As you can see, the first line contains the names of fields the values correspond to. Whilst it is useful for some purposes, it may wreak havoc during import. For this reason, you will have the option to skip the first line while importing data from a CSV file.
Import a list of users
To import an activity, follow these steps:
- Go to Tools | Import from CSV. Alternatively, click the "Export & Import" button in Activity Center and select Import from CSV.
- Select Users from the 'Import list of' drop-down list.
- Once in the Import users screen, click on "Choose file", and find the source CSV file.
- Select a list separator.
- Select the Skip first line of the file checkbox (refer to the second above) if required.
- Click 'Next'.
- Perform field mapping, i.e. link fields of the users being imported with EP ones. Use 'Add fields' to get new fields to map.
- Click 'Import'.
You will get a message ‘Import completed. X records were imported successfully.’ if import has been successful.
5-user temporary license for extra users
When you try to create or import users beyond the limit permitted by your license, a temporary license with a 5 day grace period is automatically generated and applied. All you need to do is to purchase an additional license for the extra number of users within the grace period.
Easy Projects will return a message:
Upon closing the message window, an Easy Projects Customer Portal page will open in a new tab where you can complete the purchase of the additional licenses:
You can either complete the purchase now, or postpone it till later but within the grace period.