It is possible to add a group event to Calendar. This way you can have an event to be visible to all the users the event is assigned to.
To add a group event, follow these steps:
- Get to the Calendar page, by selecting Calendar on Tools menu.
- Click on the required date’s square (e.g. June, 11th). Type the event’s name. Click the "Specify more details" button.
- Give the event detailed description (optional). Select an activity assignee from a drop-down list, and click "Add".
- Proceed to add as many activity assignees as you wish to share the event. If you added an assignee by mistake, you could exclude him by сlicking the "Exclude" button.
- When you are through, click "Save" to add the event to Сalendar.