Easy Projects supports export to a file in the iCal format.
To perform export to the iCal format:
- Get to the Calendar page, by selecting Calendar on Tools menu.
- Click "Export Calendar to iCal".
- Select what to export: Events, Activities or Both.
- Select a date range to cover.
- Click "Export". The result of the action will be a prompt to save the generated file (EasyProjects.ics).
The items are exported as VEVENT records in iCal format.
Items without a start or end date are exported with ones equal to the starting or end date of the range specified, respectively.
The DESCRIPTION field is max. 255 characters long. If a longer description s exported, it is cut to the maximum allowed length counting from the beginning.
The following fields are exported:
|iCal||Easy Projects Activity||Easy Projects Event|
|SUMMARY||Activity Name||Event Name|
|DESCRIPTION||One line description, without tags||One line description|
|CREATED||Creation Date||Start Date|
|DTSTAMP||Creation Date||Start Date|
|DTSTART||Start Date||Start Date|
|DTEND||End Date||End Date|
|UID||Activity ID prefixed with ‘T’, e.g. T255||Event ID prefixed with ‘E’, e.g.E5|