There are two basic ways to delete a project. They are discussed below.
To delete a project(s), with the special template status, see the bottom help tip.
Follow one of the methods below to delete a project.
Deleting project(s) in Activity Center
- While in Activity Center, click on the batch operations button , then select the project(s) you want to delete.
- Click "Delete" on the batch operation control panel. See Batch operations.
- Confirm the deletion.
Deleting via More actions menu
- Hover over the project you want deleted.
- Click the ellipsis button next to Details ().
- Select Delete at the bottom of the menu.
Deleting a project via Project details section
- Once in Project details section (to access it, just hover on the project's name in Activity Center then click Details), click "More actions" and select "Delete project" (see the second note above). Click "Delete permanently" or "Archive" if you want to hide the project and store it in the archive.
Deleting template projects
By default, projects with a status of "template" do not show, so you need to explicitly filter for projects with that status - then you can delete them using that 1st method, above.