How do I edit/delete expenses?
To access financial information, you must have the 'Access billing information' global permission in your role.
To be able to edit planned or actual expenses, you must have Edit Planned Expenses or Edit Actual Expenses permission in your project role.
To edit or delete an expense:
- Hover the pointer over the project name and click the Details button ().
- Click to access the financial options.
- To start entering an expense, click the empty box beneath Actual Expenses, on the Expenses tab.
- Edit the date, description or amount of the expense.
- Select the 'Billed' or 'Billable' checkboxes or both, as appropriate.
- Fill in the custom field(s), if any. Refer to Custom fields (for expenses).
- The expense is saved as soon as you click elsewhere on the page.
Both positive and negative amounts for expenses are supported.