All Easy Projects’s key screens and features are accessed through the header menu. It is the main gates to the program’s functional areas.
The menu consists of 6 items and a search box.
The header menu items are as follows:
- Quick Action menu (drop-down menu)
- Projects & Tasks (drop-down menu);
- Tools (drop-down menu);
- Time logs;
- Reports (drop-down menu);
- Custom Forms (drop-down menu);
- User Menu (drop-down menu).
NB: Some menu items may be unavailable to you. Whether or not some menus, features or controls in Easy Projects are available to a user largely depends on the user’s set of permissions. E.g. if your role has the ‘Manage systems settings ’ permission disabled, the Settings item will be inactive (unavailable). See roles and permissions for more information.