The Easy Projects API is an interface for accessing your Easy Projects data using external applications. It works via HTTP/S and XML. The API allows you to easily integrate your desktop or web-based applications with Easy Projects without touching a database.
You can use the EP API to:
- Receive alerts about the upcoming deadlines right to your desktop,
- Integrate EP with your source control tool,
- Create a dashboard for your executive team,
- Integrate with MS Outlook, QuickBooks, Salesforce, etc., and
- Much more!
The API is based on Windows Communication Foundation. You should have Microsoft .NET Framework 4 installed on both client and server sides in order to use the Easy Projects API.
For details on the Easy Projects API please refer to the following:
- The Easy Projects API Specification:
where your ep - is your EP account URL.
- The Easy Projects API Documentation and samples:
- The HTTP client: