Activities For is an alternative to Activities Due of the Activities widget.
- Their Start Date falls before the ending date of the range selected, and/or
- Their End Date falls after the starting date of the range.
To select a range, a drop-down menu at the top of the section is used:
|Today||Activities with their End Date falling after and Start Date - before the current date.|
|This week||Activities with End Date falling after the first day of the current week (inclusively) and/or Start Date falling before the last day of the current week.|
|This month||Activities with End Date falling after the first day of the current calendar month (inclusively) and/or Start Date falling before the last day of the current month.|
|This year||Activities with End Date falling after the first day of the current year (inclusively) and/or Start Date falling before the last day of the current year.|
The last selected setting in the drop-down menu is remembered for each user.
Activities that have no End Date are not listed.
Activities that are past their End Date and still have Open status are highlighted in red.
The list of displayed activities consists of the following:
|Project||Project the Activity belongs to; link to the Project Details section in Activity Center|
|Activity||Activity Name; link to the Activity Details section in Activity Center|
|Type||Activity Type (Task, Issue, or Request)|
|Assigned To||Activity Assignees|
|Due On||Date the activity is due on:
- if Today is selected, the column is not displayed;
- if This Week is selected, the day of the week the activity is due to end is displayed;
- if This Month or This Year is selected, activity’s end date is displayed.
|Load||Average value of load the current user has within an activity.|
The widget has the following controls:
|Accesses the widget’s settings;|
|Toggles between the minimized and expanded state of the widget window;|
|Closes the widget.|
- Widget display name. Default: Activities
- Maximum number of elements to display. Default: 10
- Show activities without start/end dates (checkbox)