There are the following preset widgets available on Dashboard.
- Activities Due;
- Activities For;
- Delayed activities;
- Underestimated activities;
- Open issues;
- Open requests;
- Estimated vs. Actual chart;
- Hours by Projects chart;
- Project Health chart;
- Resource Loading chart;
- Events & Milestones for this week; and
- What's new this week.
Click on the listed items to get more information on each one.
The widget has the following controls:
|Accesses the widget’s settings;|
|Toggles between the minimized and expanded state of the widget window;|
|Closes the widget.|
Each widget has one or more settings you can edit. One common setting is Display name. You can change the display name of any widget. Other settings include:
- Display name.
- Maximum number of elements to display on one page. Default value: 10.
- Time period.
- Threshold (%)
- Show events (checkbox),
- Show milestones (checkbox).
- Show activities without start/end dates (checkbox)
Use the links below to refer to topics in this online help covering specific widgets to learn more what settings are available for each widget.