This widget shows a vertical chart comparing an actual time spent on a project with the estimated one. The chart will either show several projects or a single project depending on the "Customer" and "Project" filter settings at the top of the page.
Behaviour on click
When you click any column, Project report page opens with the following settings:
- Project: selected project,
- Report type: ‘Estimated vs. Actual’,
- Range: ‘Specified date range’ with empty start and end date.
The widget has the following controls:
|Accesses the widget’s settings;|
|Toggles between the minimized and expanded state of the widget window;|
|Closes the widget.|
The widget has the following editable settings:
- Widget display name. Default: Estimated vs. Actual chart.
- Maximum number of elements to display. Default: 10