This widget shows a vertical chart with hours spent to date on the selected projects. The chart will either show several projects or a single project depending on the "Customer" and "Project" filters settings at the top of the page.
Behavior on click
When you click a bar on the chart it will open the Project report page with the filters set as follows:
- Project: set selected project,
- Report type: set to ‘Detailed time sheet’,
- Range: ‘Specified date range’ with empty start and end date.
The widget has the following controls:
|Accesses the widget’s settings;|
|Toggles between the minimized and expanded state of the widget window;|
|Closes the widget.|
The widget has the following editable settings:
- Widget display name. Default: Hours by Project.
- Maximum number of elements to display. Default: 10
- Time Period. Default: this month.