Once you have created a custom form, it can be used to add records to it. For example, you can create a form designed to collect feedback from your customers and embed it into your website.
To add a record to a custom form:
- Click Custom Forms on the side navigation menu.
- Locate the form you want to add a record to.
- Click "Add" opposite the name of the form. (NOTE: Clicking the name of the form will cause all its records to be displayed instead.)
- In the pop-up dialog box, fill in the fields with text, select a date, checkbox, radio button, etc. depending on available fields and controls.
- Click "Submit" when you are done.
- Repeat Steps 2 to 5 to add as many records as you need.
Alternative ways to add records
Since you can publish your custom forms, there are other ways to add records to a form. These include: