Each form is basically a web page and therefore has an URL. By obtaining the respective URL for a custom form you can allow any user connected to the Internet to access the custom form directly from the address bar in a browser. The custom form editing page has a special field that will return the URL of the custom form at your request.
To retrieve the URL of a form:
- Click Custom Forms on the header menu.
- Click 'Manage custom forms'.
- Go to Active tab to view the active forms.
- Click the 'Edit' link on the form whose URL you want to retrieve.
- Under What to do next, select 'Allow anonymous users to add records' if you want to allow anybody on the Web to access the form. Note: to make this setting effective, make sure you use 'Save changes' button before you leave the form screen.
- Click 'Show link' button.
- As the URL opens in a text box, you can copy it to Clipboard and share it with other people.
- Click 'Save changes' to save changes. See note in 5 above.