A form can be either active or draft. Active forms are forms that are ready to be used for actual adding records to them. Draft forms are in the process of being created, e.g. their layout is still being worked on, and thus are not available for adding records.
To make a draft form active, proceed as follows:
- Click Custom Forms on the left navigation menu.
- Locate the form you want to make active and click its "Edit" link.
- Go to Draft tab to view the draft forms.
- Click the Edit link on the form you want to make active.
- As the editing screen opens, click 'Active' button at the top.
- Click 'Save changes'.