A form can be either active or draft. Draft forms are in the process of being created, e.g. their layout is still being worked on, and thus are not available for adding records. Active forms are forms that are ready to be used for actual adding records to them.
To make an active form draft, proceed as follows:
- Click Custom Forms on the header menu.
- Click 'Manage custom forms'.
- Go to Active tab to view the active forms.
- Click the Edit link on the form you want to make draft.
- As the editing screen opens, click 'Draft' button at the top.
- Click 'Save changes'.