As you create a form you need fields and labels to complete its layout. For example, you definitely need a heading for your form, perhaps some radio buttons if you are creating a survey, maybe some check boxes, explanatory messages, etc. Each block can be added as many times as you need.
Custom forms in Easy Projects are made of the following ten building blocks:
|1.||Heading||Allows placing several lines of large size bold text|
|2.||Separator||Inserts a horizontal line to divide sections in the form|
|3.||Example paragraph||Inserts a block of normal typeface text|
|4.||Input||A single line textbox. This can be used as an email field when sending confirmation on adding a record. See Notifications to anonymous users.|
|5.||Text area||A multiple line text box|
|6.||File attachment||Inserts a control to upload files|
|7.||Date||Inserts a date picker|
|8.||List of options||Inserts a group of checkboxes|
|9.||Drop-down||Inserts a drop-down list|
|10.||Radio button list||Inserts a group of radio buttons|
To edit labels:
- Click the building block you want to edit.
- Type in a new label.
- Click 'Apply'.
Adding/modifying checkboxes/radio buttons
To add/modify checkboxes/radio buttons:
- Click the checkbox or radio button building block you want to edit.
- To edit the names of the checkboxes/radio buttons, type in new names.
- To add a new checkbox/radio button, type a new line in the list.
- To make the field required, select 'Field is required'.
- Click 'Apply', when you are done.