Company schedule settings is a tab on Administration settings screen.
The settings are summarized in the table.
|Treat weekends as workdays||Select the checkbox if you want weekends to be counted as workdays.|
|Default number of hours per day||The number that is used for the work hours per day value. Default value is 8.|
|Vacation year starts on||The date you want your company’s vacation year to start with. Default date is January, 1.|
|Public Holidays||Allows an administrator to add public holidays to the Calendar.|
Choosing to treat weekends as working days will result in the recalculation of the end dates of all activities.
Adding/editing public holidays
To add a public holiday:
- Specify a name for the holiday to be added, e.g. ‘Christmas Day’.
- Select a date, e.g. February 25.
- Click ‘Add’.
To edit/delete a public holiday:
- Click the holiday to edit/delete.
- Select the appropriate command on a context-sensitive menu.
- To edit: do required changes and click 'Update'.
- To delete: confirm deletion.