You can have so-called 'resource' users that CANNOT log in to Easy Projects, but have many features available to regular users. For example, you can assign them to activities and log time for them.
IMPORTANT: 'Resource' users cannot be recipients of email notifications.
To change a user to 'resource' one, follow these steps:
- Log in as Administrator (or a user who has the ‘Manage System Settings ’ permission). If you are already logged in, skip this step.
- From User menu | Settings, select Users. This will open the Users screen.
- From the list of available users in the bottom pane, select the user you wish to make a 'resource' one. This will open the User Details screen in a new window.
- Uncheck the Can login box.
- Click on the "Save and close" button.