A customer CANNOT be deleted if:
- there is a project associated with it; or
- there is a user associated with it.
To delete a customer, follow these instructions:
- Log in to the system as a user who has the ‘Manage Customers’ permission. For details on users’ roles and permissions see Roles and Permissions.
- Go to Tools and select Manage Customers.
- As the Customer page opens, use the search box to find the customer you want by type a matching combination of letters from its name. You can also search by any other field found in the page, e.g. Enabled (just type 'ena' and all the enabled customers will be listed).
- Click the name of the customer you want deleted.
- Click the additional menu button () above the customer details section on the right.
- Select Delete.
- Confirm the deletion.