When handling notifications, Easy Projects uses a notification template.
The system comes with a set of default notification templates.
You can download, modify and upload them back.
To modify a notification template, do the following:
- Log in as Administrator (or a user who has the ‘Manage System Settings’ permission). If you are already logged in, skip this step.
- Click on User menu | Settings | Notifications on the header menu.
- Click the Email templates tab link.
- Locate the template to be edited in the Templates column.
- Click 'Download' in the Action column.
- Modify the template as you see fit.
- Click the 'Upload' link.
- Click 'Select' to locate and select the template to be uploaded.
- Click the 'Upload' button.
- To reset an uploaded template back to the default one, use 'Reset to Default'.
- To complete the procedure, click 'Save'.
- Locate 'Activity assigned or reassigned' in the Templates column.
- Click the 'Download' link.
- As the template, ActivityAssign.xslt, is saved, open it in a text editor.
- Make changes, as appropriate, and save the file.
- Click 'Upload', locate the saved file and click 'Open'.
- Click 'Upload'.
- Click 'Save'.
As a result, the updated notification will be used when activities are assigned.
Resetting Template to Default
You can revert a modified email template back to its original (default) content.
To reset a template to default:
- Locate the template to be reset.
- Click 'Reset to Default' in the Action column.
- Click OK to complete the operation.