Use this method to exclude a number of users from a team or several teams as a batch operation.
To remove a user/users from a team/teams:
- Log in as Administrator (or a user who has the "Manage system settings" permission). If you are already logged in, skip this step.
- From the User menu, select Users. You will be taken to the Users screen.
- Select the user or users to be excluded from a team or multiple teams.
- Click Teams on the batch operation panel.
- Select the checkbox of the team or teams on the list you want the selected user/users to be added to, or use the top search bar to find a team.
- Click "Exclude".